As you may know… last September 2016, I decided to delete my Facebook account. It was for more than the reasons I listed. About two years ago I started receiving messages from what I call “The Ancestors.” The Ancestors, to me, are of any past relation of Native American descent. They recently told me to get off of all social media, that it was changing us. See article below…
The Reason I Deleted my Facebook Account
Then in July 2017, I started to realize that I was missing many opportunities to…
- Promote the new launch of EMSHA
- Read articles from friends
- Get notified about local events
- Connect with family
- Connect with the community
- Be the change Facebook needs
- and more.
So why did I ever got off in the first place? I became lost in the newsfeed, drowning in fear generated by negative posts, afraid of being judged, poor me’s, inauthenticity and political hype.
New guidance to get back on… Now I will look at it from a new perspective and a higher vibration. Not coming from a place of judgment, ego and needing to be noticed and accepted in society, but rather from a place of passion, responsibility, and purpose. To have fun, play, enjoy and to not take everything so seriously!
And why I am getting back on? I am going back on Facebook to be a beacon of light, to spread positive energy and share my passion and teachings. To help raise the vibration and create a more peaceful place to carry out my earthwalk.
So now I look forward to this new journey, connecting with old friends and having fun! https://www.facebook.com/rebekah.simpson.731
Are you hosting an event? Local or online? Use Facebook Events to get the word out there!
How to create a Facebook event that rocks!
- From your profile page go to your navigation bar and select events. If you don’t see it click on “More” then you should see it.
- Here you will see a list of all events… you’ve created, are going to , interested in and been invited to. In the upper right hand corner you will see the “Create Event” button. Click!
- At the top of the new event you will see an option to make your event public or private. This means only friends can see or would you like everyone on Facebook to see the event? Very important and easily overlooked. You wont be able to change it later!!!
- Make sure to be very thorough and accurate when filling out the form.
- Add an event photo!
- Not done yet!!! Now you have to promote it. Go to your event page and click “Invite”. Click “Share Event” and select “Share on your own timeline”. Make sure to select your audience, Public, Friends, Only Me, etc. Also share on any Groups and Pages that are appropriate for your event and click “Post”.
- Now, on your event page, click on “Invite” and “Choose Friends”. At the top there is a select all button, you should not have to select each one individually. Then click “Send Invites”. Facebook may prompt you to do an image security check to prevent spam.
- When sharing your event, make sure to ask a question, like a call to action! Also mention, “Please Share!”
- Also share it several times before the event, with so much in our news feed some people may miss it the first time!
- Also add in a deadline to sign up.
Curious about this little symbol #
Simply put, a hashtag is an easy way for people to categorize, find and join conversations on a particular topic and you can use hashtags successfully to promote your brand.
Words or phrases in messages on social networking services such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram or Twitter may be tagged by entering # before them, either as they appear in a sentence or appended to it.
A hashtag allows grouping of similarly tagged messages, and also allows an electronic search to return all messages that contain it. Because of its widespread use, the word, hashtag, was added to the Oxford English Dictionary in June 2014.
Look sharp and lead on…..
We create custom Facebook (personal and business) page cover photos to complement your style and brand.
Take advantage of this free advertising space!
Call today for a free evaluation and review of your new custom cover photo!
Here are some things to think about when you are creating content on your website:
Are your site pages unique? Are they clearly labeled and don’t have too many words or repeated content?
Do you answer any questions that visitors might have?
Is it easy to navigate?
Do you have extra value in the form of images, or videos, or original copy that people will want to share?
Do you have clear links to your social networking sites? Facebook, Youtube, etc?
We would love to help you create an amazing website and make sure it is optimized for high traffic flow. CONTACT US
Marketing your business will ensure successful growth. The motivation of marketing is to share what you do. There are two types of marketing, internet marketing and in-person marketing. Both are equally important.
Internet Marketing Checklist:
In-person Marketing Checklist:
Chamber of Commerce
Call or email today to learn how we can help you create a marketing action plan!
Here are a few marketing tips to get you out there…
Register your site with the three major search engines: Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Register with Google maps.
Get listed on TripAdvisor, Yelp, Yahoo Local.
Create a Facebook business page, custom cover photo and tabs that link to your website.
Also, get social with Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, Google +, and Pinterest.
Contact us to learn more!