I wanted to share this information for those who may also be experiencing the same problem. This came about today as I am about to hold a New Moon Ceremony to release any and all negativity out of our lives. I’ve been told from several different people an several different occasions that I have taken a vow of poverty. I didn’t know what they meant so because I didn’t understand, I didn’t give it much attention. Then yesterday, November 17th 2017 I had a thought that when I did the New Moon Ceremony today on the 18th that I would ask to have this vow of poverty released. So I began to do some research and learned a lot about this and other vows and about the history of generational curses and how to break them. It’s actually quite simple.
What is a generational curse? A generational curse can be a spiritual, mental, physical or emotional problem or pattern that you and your family continue to repeat generation after generation.
Generational curses can go on for four generations but once the curse is broken, the blessings can go on for a thousand generations.
How do we inherit the curse and why is it keep happening to us? The curse can be caused by several things. These are things that your ancestors and relatives of the past including your Grandparents, your Mother and your Father have done. The reason we are suffering from it are because it is passed down through our DNA and it is up to us to stop it through the power of the Creator. Now, while you may have not committed any of the following crimes, you can still carry the vow of the curse. The top three reasons these courses affect us are:
- Trespass: Doing something against one’s will or without permission including them, their possessions or their land.
- Iniquity: A violation of Creators moral law, perversity and acting out really bad behavior.
- Sin: To knowingly act against divine law
What are some examples of these curses? Although there are many different curses, here are a few examples. Have you or any one of your family members experience any of these? Can you think of any others?
- Failure, self worth, pity, sorrow, victim
- Poverty, lack, hunger, scarsity
- Being very judgemental or critical of self and others, pointing fingers
- Disease and illness
- Premature death
- Divorce, breaking relationships, searching from relationship to relationship and never being totally happy
- Accidents and injuries
- Any type of abuse, mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, sexual
- Addictions, sex, drugs, alcohol, gambling
How to remove, release, break any curse in your life and the lives of your family members for good!
You can do this at any time. I am doing it on a new/dark moon and can expect to see the miraculous results begin to happen of the full moon.
Ask your Creator “What do I have to do to be free of ________” or “What must I do to have ________ in my life?” Then just listen for the answers.
Next, In a prayer state…
- Admit what you or a family member has done wrong. Get specific. Don’t leave anything out! Even admit things you may not even know about.
- Ask for forgiveness for yourself and for your family members.
- Believe! Have faith that things will change and feel the curse being lifted.
And so it is.
Another great thing to complete the ceremony is to submerge yourself underwater.
This is great background music to listen to while performing the ceremony. Unless you do it outdoors, then let nature be you symphony!
Please be advised that this is just my story and my understanding and that I don’t favor any religion or particular belief system in doing so. This is not a recommendation or a quick fix. For those with serious illness, please seek the advice of a licensed professional.